4131 7
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ralph_Bernhardt
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi guys, I am wondering if someone has figured out to add a signature to the Gmail, send email action in Automations. I have tried a direct pase and using html? The automation works perfectly, but the signature is an important factor that I am hoping to add.

7 Replies 7

Welcome to the community, @Ralph_Bernhardt! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: You can use markdown in the email body for rich text formatting, but only the limited markdown options that are available elsewhere in Airtable. HTML isn’t currently supported, so you can’t add images, build the signature in a table, etc.

Thank you, Justin, I appreciate the feedback. I am looking forward to using the automations, as soon as they have expanded on them. It will be great not to have so many platforms from which to manage the common automations.

Justin_Chan
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

Any update on the development - adding image/signature to gmail automation? I think it is a great feature to have.

Thank you.

Hi Justin,

i have not heard back from them as yet. Also waiting with bated breath.

Let me know should you hear something before me.

Kind regards,

I know that this isn’t the ideal solution, but until Airtable adds this as a feature, we are required to use external 3rd-party services (such as Integromat) to add images/signatures/etc. into our automated email messages.

I currently use Integromat with all of my clients who need this functionality. I’m also a Registered Integromat Partner & Airtable Consultant, so if anyone needs to hire an expert to help them set this up, please feel free to contact me through my website at scottworld.com.

Hey @Ralph_Bernhardt

I just posted in community a tested solution for this request. Please let me know if that worked for you 😊
airtable_signature.png

I think this is the way to go.

I use Zapier to do the same, it has a section where you just select your signature. I feel like Airtable should already have this but there's no easy way.

Screenshot 2023-06-15 at 11.59.33 AM.png