cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Team_3345
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello everyone!

This being my first posted question, please let me know if I haven’t provided enough information / context, or if this question is being asked in the wrong Category. This will help improve the way I phrase the question as well as where to address it.

I am looking into Zapier, using it to automatically create a record, and when creating this record automatically filling in some of the data. Most of it is pretty straightforward, but I can’t figure out yet how to instruct Zapier to automatically check some of the checkboxes in the row / record.

If anyone either knows the answer, or knows where I can find the answer, that would be great!
If this question has been asked previously, I checked for an answer but I could have missed it, I will remove this question so that things will stay organised.

Thanks in advance,
Gunnar

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

If you have a checkbox field, I believe that you can send the word “checked” to that field in order to check the checkbox.

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

If you have a checkbox field, I believe that you can send the word “checked” to that field in order to check the checkbox.

This works! Thanks for your quick reply :slightly_smiling_face: