Hello Airtable Community!
We wanted to gather all of July’s product updates in one place, to make sure we keep you in the loop.
Here is a list of changes, big and small, that we introduced in July!
- Pro and Enterprise workspace users can now star, or favorite, their most frequently used views to add them to the easily accessible “My favorites” section at the top of the view sidebar.
- We have now added “fuzzy” searching to several inputs across the product including:
- The “Add collaborator” input
- The Field search input (which is used when you sort/filter)
- The Workspace & base switcher
- We have consolidated the view menu, so you can now rename, edit the description of, duplicate, print, and delete a view all from the same menu.
- The behavior of our new “Add record” button has been tweaked to allow for a better data entering experience, allowing the record to “hang” so you can enter information, before the records pops up to the rest of the table.
- You can now preview emails sent out by email automation actions, before testing them.
- The “At scheduled time” automations trigger has grown more robust, and now supports:
- Daily intervals
- Monthly intervals
- A “One time interval” for that special case where you’d like to build an automation that only needs to fire only once on a specific day/time.