Hello Airtable Community!
We wanted to gather all of June’s product updates in one place, to make sure we keep you in the loop.
Here is a list of changes, big and small, that we introduced in June!
- The “Create View” section is now collapsible, so you can regain screen real estate whenever you aren’t actively creating views.
- Users can now add details to their invoices, allowing you to add important information like tax codes, addresses, and any additional notes to future invoices.
- The “add record” button’s design has changed, and is now a persistent button on the bottom left hand side of the screen.
- The Google Drive external source sync feature is now in beta. Pro and Enterprise plan users can sign up to join the beta here.
- The Salesforce external source sync is now open to all users on the Enterprise plan.
- We are so excited to announce our newest automation trigger: “When a form is submitted”! The “When a form is submitted” trigger can be used to trigger an action when a response is submitted to the specified Airtable form
- When rendering records found from a view using “Find Records”, then rendering those records as an HTML list or grid in an email, the records will now be rendered in the same order as the view.
- The “At scheduled time” trigger has gotten a big update! Besides a refreshed UI, the trigger now supports:
- selecting a start date/time for when the trigger should start firing
- when the specified time interval is weekly, you can now specify the number of weeks between automation runs (from 1-11 weeks).
- You can now easily navigate to specific automations in your base by using the new “Copy automation URL” option to create a link that opens a specified automation directly.
- The “Send MS Teams message” now clearly shows an error message when meeting the 28KB size limit.
- The “Send Email” action no longer truncates ratings’ fields rendered in an HTML grid.
- The “Run a Script” action now clearly returns an error message when the custom script output exceeds the 6MB limit.
- Creating and updating automations is now easier than ever with the ability to change an automation’s step’s action type.
- Editing filters is now presented in a bottom sheet, so you can see more of your data while you edit those filters.