cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meredith_Winner
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi all,
I’m a novice at airtable and some of the lingo is even over my head, so please bear with me. I’m a small business owner. We use Airtable to track our projects, sales pipeline, contacts, tasks etc.

I am trying to create a custom grid view of my projects by quarter so I can see our projections. I would like to hide other info to be able to see a focused view.

I have a column which is projected close date - I thought I could filter by this field, but it’s too limiting. Could anyone help here? Appreciate the support!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jason
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hi @Meredith_Winner! This article walks you through setting up a formula to output quarters of a fiscal year. Once you have the quarters setup from the formula field, you can then add a filter to a view to only show records within a specific quarter.

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
Jason
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hi @Meredith_Winner! This article walks you through setting up a formula to output quarters of a fiscal year. Once you have the quarters setup from the formula field, you can then add a filter to a view to only show records within a specific quarter.

airballer86
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

@Jason the article link goes to a 404 page, is there a new url you can share