Announcing the winners of the Interface Designer contest 🏆

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jordan_Scott1
Airtable Alumni (Retired)

Hello! I hope everyone is doing well.

I am thrilled to be able to share the winners of the Interface Designer with you all. The judging committee was beyond impressed by every submission and I am so thankful to everyone who took the time to participate in this contest - the entire Airtable team is incredibly inspired, and I hope everyone exploring these submissions walks away inspired as well. Without further ado, please join me in congratulating our winners!

Note: You will need to copy each bases to your own workspace before you’ll be able to interact with the Interfaces

Best Design:

1st place: My Wardrobe, @Russell_Bishop1

2nd place: The Teaching Tool, Rebecca Reed

3rd place: Dream Home Finder, @Pyline_Tangsuvanich

Best Use Case/Solution:

1st place: Office Hours Command Center, Karissa Woodward-Hobson

2nd place: Legal Non-Profit Database, @Cherry_Yang2

3rd place: Highspot Spring Launch 2022 Dashboard, @Kristine_Agnelli

Wildcard:

1st place: Mountain Rescue Helpdesk, Reuben van de Berg

2nd place: CARETABLE, Chris Dancy

3rd place: My Hero, @Jeremy_Oglesby

As mentioned, not all submissions are able to be shared, but here is a list of all submissions that were shared on Universe for you to explore:

Keep an eye out for an official blog announcement from Airtable tomorrow. And another huge thank you to everyone who participated in this contest, we really appreciate it and can’t wait for more contests in the future

6 Comments
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Congrats to all the winners! :confetti_ball: :rocket: :tada:

Thank you to all the judges!

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Woo hoo! Congratulations, winners! :partying_face: :raised_hands: :trophy:

Hendrik_Yang
9 - Sun
9 - Sun

Congrats for all the winners!

Matthew_Lanni
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Outstanding work! :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2:

Joe_Hewes
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

These examples blow my mind! Now - go take over the world :grinning_face_with_big_eyes:

DavidVM
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Thanks @Jordan_Scott1

Congrats to all of the winners and those that were able to submit their work. It’s great to see all of the different ways people are using the Interface Designer.

I’d love to see the CRM example from the non-winning entries. It looks to be the most popular link out of the non-winning entries, but the link has been broken since this was posted (404 Error- Not Found).

Any chance we could fix that link?

Thanks!