cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rose_K
9 - Sun
9 - Sun

Hello Airtable Community! :wave:

We wanted to gather all of October’s product updates in one place, to make sure we keep you in the loop.

f867bd024f3bd40210a66c7ddd0a3a172a4dc0ab.png

Here is a list of changes, big and small, that we introduced in October! You can click this link if you’d like to see a full-page version.

5 Comments
Karlstens
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Formula/Rollup fields as conditions - this is too cool as I can now create and drive Automations directly from my formula without the need of having to create a pre-Filtered View.

Thank you once again team Airtable. :partying_face:

Michaela_Staff1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I cannot even begin to believe how much easier my life is now that I can use advanced filtering :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Karlstens
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Yah, and the funny thing is that as Airtable have added even more features within Automations that I don’t actually need to use the advanced filtering to create views with my automations. :laughing:

Faculty_Schedul
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Advanced filtering has been a game changer. I have been looking for this feature for so long. I had to create so many extra fields in my tables to make this work previously.

Databaser
12 - Earth
12 - Earth

@Jordan_Scott1 , will the monthly product updates continue or was this the last one?