"At a scheduled time" trigger updates

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jason
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

We just released an update to the “At a scheduled time” automation trigger. Updates include:

• Ability to select a start date/time for when the trigger should start firing
  • For the weekly interval, you will now be able to specify the # of weeks it should reoccur in (used to be only every week)

interval_options

Our updated support documentation covers all of the new functionality!

6 Comments
Databaser
12 - Earth
12 - Earth

Nice work :thumbs_up: Will definitely be an improvement.

AlliAlosa
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

I use this trigger often, but… I just noticed that the automations I had set up to run at 8PM switched to 7PM when daylight savings time happened.

Is this something that Airtable is aware of?

kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Airtable stores date/times in GMT under the hood. The GMT time zone has never observed Daylight Saving Time. The automation is still triggering at the same GMT time, but the difference in time between your local time and GMT has changed.

I don’t know if Airtable is aware of this or not, but you can contact support and tell them. However, due to the reason I mentioned above, this is unlikely to change.

Karlstens
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

I have experienced last day of the month triggers firing on the first day of the next month. Anyone else experienced this?

sales_optimio
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Same here my 1st of the month trigger doesn’t work…

Karlstens
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

I’ve been advised that they’ve possibly/hopefully worked a couple of bugs out of the system, and to try check for this problem again as it should hopefully be resolved. From memory my December end-of-month trigger fired as expected… but just need to watch it for a couple more months as it did fail previously without rhythm or rhyme.