Hi all - I hope you’re doing well!
I’m excited to announce the Interface Designer Contest.
We have been so impressed by what the community has been able to accomplish with Interface Designer so far, and can’t wait to be inspired by your creativity. This contest will be open through August 12, 2022 at 5pm PT and winners will be announced in late August.
More details can be found below. Happy building 🙂
- Best design: The most intuitive, easy-to-use interface. Not just visually appealing, but also functional.
- Best use case/solution focus: The best example of using an Interface to solve a problem for a specific use case or function, for example, Marketing or Product Ops.
- Wildcard: Just have fun and build something cool.
The prizes (for each category):
- First place: $5,000, Airtable swag bag, & an invitation to an Interface Designer feedback session with the Airtable product team
- Second place: $2,000, Airtable swag bag, & an invitation to an Interface Designer feedback session with the Airtable product team
- Third place: $1,000, Airtable swag bag, & an invitation to an Interface Designer feedback session with the Airtable product team
- Creativity (25%) - The extent to which the interface shows creativity and showcases a use case that has never been possible until now. Creative use of advanced features like user filters.
- Impact (25%) - The extent to which the Interface unlocks new user value and addresses a need. What is the magnitude of the impact delivered to the user?
- Design (25%) - Ease of use, design & UI/UX. Is the solution intuitive and elegant? Is user navigation easy and simple?
- Functional & Actionable (25%) - Quality of submission, lack of errors, seamless experience for the end-user. How ready is this for collaboration and interaction from others?
- Submissions are limited to 1 submission per category per person.
- You will need to publish your base to Airtable Universe for submission. Details on how to publish to universe can be found here.
- Submit your Interface here
- Tip: if you need a dataset to get started, the data.world community is free and a great place to start!
Detailed terms & conditions can be found here
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, European Union, and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are age 18 or older and who are current Airtable subscribers. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received. Contest starts at 12:00 a.m. EST on June 1 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. EST on July 31. Each Category’s ARV of prizes: First place ($5,000), Second place ($2,000), Third place ($1,000). ARV of all prizes $25,000. For full Official Rules, prize disclosures, and to enter, review this page. Sponsored by Formagrid Inc, dba Airtable Attn: Airtable Legal Department, 799 Market Street, 8th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94103