cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Washington_Cava
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi ,
I’m new to Airtable and I’m looking for a way to fill out a table with new records.
I have a table “employees” which the ID is the email and among other fields it has an “active user” check box and the field “programs” with all applications that a user has.
I’m trying to create a routine that once I untick the “active” checkbox on the “employees” table , a second table called “offboarded users” would have another record automatically added with the “email” and the “programs” as listed on the “employees” table.
The trigger works but the action part populates the table only in the “email” field and with some “rec” numbers.
Does anyone can help me to fix this ? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Reply 1

Welcome to the community, @Washington_Cavalcant!

Since you’re brand new to Airtable, you’re probably not familiar with Airtable’s views. A much better setup for you would be this:

Instead of creating new records in another table, simply create a new view that is filtered to show you contacts whose “Active” checkbox has been unchecked.

I discuss views in depth in my free Airtable training course, which might benefit you greatly: