2304 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ryan_Newman
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I want to use AirTable so that users can login and access their test results and marks. You could call it a dashboard or customer portal site. So, one user’s results can’t be seen by another, this is why I need login or user accounts.

I will be using AirTable forms (maybe Typeform) and AirTable sheets to enter the user’s test results. I have looked at various third party sites that build websites using AirTable data. However, I am not sure if they will be able to do what I need to do. I found one that looks like it could softr.io - but it is very expensive in my opinion.

I know I could use a dedicated Dashboard or portal software like SuiteDash, but I am trying to automate as much as possible. I already have a SuiteDash account.

I am happy to spend some money on a paid SaaS product.

Does anyone have any suggestions or possible solutions?

Thank you.

3 Replies 3

Welcome to the community, @Ryan_Newman!

My #1 favorite portal for Airtable is the one from MiniExtensions — it is extremely full-featured and it is very affordable. It is the portal that I have nearly 100% of my Airtable consulting clients using:

p.s. If you need help setting this up & you have a budget for your project, please feel free to contact me. I am an expert Airtable consultant, and you can reach me through my website at ScottWorld.com.

Thanks Scott. That looks good. So, Mini Extensions charge $39 a month for you access all their extensions, right?
I’ll save your website for future just i ncase.
Thanks.

That’s correct. You get all of their extensions for $39 a month. I think they’ve got over 100 extensions at this point, so it’s a pretty amazing deal. And many of the extensions work synergistically with each other, so it’s great that you have full access to all of them.