cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
junekyung
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, 

I had used the Airtable-Sending Slack automation function well, but since a while ago, the automation keep failing.

The error message is 'Received invalid inputs. Could not find Slack conversations for email:'. 

The 'invalid inputs' message referred to is a 'to' field, which has an input of email. 

It had worked well for over 2 years, and it suddenly failed to function.

Do you know how to fix this problem?

(Recently I just became an administrator of the Slack workspace. Does it relate to this problem?

The email inputs themselves are all exact and have no problem.)

2 Replies 2
IbrahimAlfaraj
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey @junekyung - it is likely you need to revisit your restrictions of your Airtable's accessibility to Slack! Try detaching it and then reconnect. When reconnecting - be sure to accept the accessibility options you'd like.

@junekyung 

@IbrahimAlfaraj‘s suggestion should solve the problem for you. If Ibrahim’s suggestion doesn’t work, then I would troubleshoot further by connecting Airtable to Slack using Make, which offers significantly more power & customizability with its Slack integrations.

If it works in Make, then there’s something wrong in your Airtable setup. If it doesn’t work in Make, then there is something wrong with your Slack setup.

There can be a bit of a learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video for Make.