1444 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stefpist
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi, I use Airtable to hold all my subscribers data (around 10k and slowly growing) and want to send them a weekly newsletter.

I tried Make.com but it is a bit expensive, considering its pricing added to the one of a mailing service, so I was happy to see that Sendgrid had an integration with Airtable. Unfortunately though it won't let me create an account, apparently they don't want my business 🙂 

They don't say why, maybe the country (I'm in Italy), I don't know, it just won't even let me open a new account.

Does anyone know of alternatives?

Thanks

2 Replies 2
Sublive
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Certainly, there are several alternatives you can consider for sending newsletters to your subscribers using your Airtable data. Here are a few options:

Mailchimp: Mailchimp is a popular email marketing platform that integrates with Airtable. You can use Zapier or Integromat to connect Airtable with Mailchimp and automate your newsletter sending process.

Zoho Campaigns: Zoho Campaigns is an email marketing tool that can integrate with Airtable using Zoho's built-in integration capabilities.

MailerLite: MailerLite is an affordable email marketing platform with integrations for various services, including Airtable.

ConvertKit: ConvertKit is designed for creators and offers integrations with Airtable and other platforms, making it suitable for sending targeted emails to your subscribers.

Drip: Drip is an e-commerce CRM that can integrate with Airtable, allowing you to create and send personalized email campaigns.

Campaign Monitor: Campaign Monitor offers a simple interface for creating and sending newsletters, and it also supports integrations with various platforms, including Airtable.

GetResponse: GetResponse is an email marketing platform that provides automation and integration options, including with Airtable.

When choosing an alternative, consider factors like pricing, ease of integration, features, and user reviews. Since you're based in Italy, it's a good idea to check whether the services you're considering have any restrictions related to your location.

Remember to test the integration thoroughly before sending out your newsletters to ensure that everything works smoothly with your Airtable data.

Thank you i hope you like my answer.

stefpist

Hi @Sublive thank you for your answer. Maybe I wasn't clear in my question: what I'm looking for is something actually integrated with Airtable. I think all the examples you gave necessitate the use of Zapier, or Make, or similar integration platforms, that would make the solution very expensive.

Sendgrid instead, as you might know, is an extension available in Airtable that does not need an intermediate layer, and that is what I am looking for: an alternative to that, skipping integration layers that make the cost levitate - or a different solution that I haven't been able to think of entirely, but still without integration layers.