Help

Automate creation of a csv and attach to email?

Topic Labels: Automations
646 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rachel_Royal
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I'm looking to create an automation that will find records that match a status at a specified time and create a csv that will then attach to the automated email. Is this possible?

I've already used the automation to do this in a grid in the body of an email, but I'm being told by the recipient's legal department that it has to be in a spreadsheet because it is personally identifying information.

Any help is much appreciated!

1 Reply 1
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

This is not possible with Airtable's native tools, but this is extremely easy to do with Make's CSV tools (along with their email tools & Airtable tools).

If you've never used Make before, there is a bit of a learning curve, which is why I created this basic navigation video for Make, along with providing the link to Make’s free training courses. There are also many Make experts hanging out there who can answer other Make questions.

Alternatively, if you have a budget for your project and would like to hire an expert Airtable/Make consultant to set all of this up for you, please feel free to contact me through my website: https://www.scottworld.com/