cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John_Rhee
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi community,

I am kinda newbie to Airtable, trying to build a CRM base out of help from a number of different Youtube tutorials.

This is a sample base I am building and where I am stuck at.

I want to collect signups from my website using Airtable form (embedded). After a fixed number of days from the signup date, I want to automatically send out form-embedded emails to the customers for the purpose of collecting their feedbacks, then update the existing records from the replied forms.

Could I have some help?

Chao, John

2 Replies 2

Hello and welcome to the Airtable Community @John_Rhee!

It sounds like automations would be a good fit for your workflow. You could set a trigger to go off when a record matches certain conditions, and then send out an email to customers to get their feedback. I recommend checking out this automation guide for more information on automatically sending out emails.

If you’d like to learn more about building custom form URLs I’d recommend checking out this support article.

Also at this point of time we don’t allow for embedded forms within emails currently—but you can input a custom link within the email by using an <a/> HTML tag:

`<a href="FORMLINKHERE">This text will be what the user sees</a>`

Let me know if I can help provide any more information, and if this helped answer your question please mark it as the solution :white_check_mark: .

Julian_E_Post
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi John, in addition to the links that Rose suggested, you might want to watch this video which shows how to update a record using a form: How to collect wedding RSVPs with Airtable forms + automation - YouTube