cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChooseLethbridg
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi all, 

Any help would be appreciated on this one. I'm working on an automation in Airtable we previously used Zapier for to try and streamline some self-fulfilling on-demand educational resources. The way I currently have it set up is in one Airtable base, but two separate sheets. One sheet has an external-facing form for people to order course content through, another sheet has the content listed by name, in zip files or individual files. The names match the form exactly, and I have tried two different methods to get the automation to grab the content from the form sheet based on the name: multiple select and link to another record. Any way I do this it provides all or none, and won't search by name. The content is currently fulfilling best in an Attachments field in a zip file as it ranges from PDF documents to videos to PowerPoint files. 

The actions I'm using are 'When a form is submitted', 'Find Records', and 'Send an Email'. I've attached images of the form and the back-end of the content. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help with this piece!! 

5 Replies 5
vuwyqyd_lemon
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

"Automating resource fulfillment is a game-changer! It streamlines processes, saves time, and boosts efficiency. Discover more about optimization strategies here: wellnessinitaly

vuwyqyd_lemon
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Automating resource fulfillment can save time and streamline processes! And when it comes to reaching your audience efficiently, Liver  pool SEO can give your automation efforts the visibility they need to succeed.

valbal
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Automating resource fulfillment. Also, consider Corporate Removal Group London for efficient relocation services.

valbal
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Excited to learn more about automating resource fulfillment! It seems like a game-changer for streamlining operations and boosting efficiency. Also, if anyone has insights on relocation services  London, I'd love to hear about it

lalwal
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

It also helps save money by legal services London making sure resources are used wisely, avoiding waste and unnecessary spending.