cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shawnbenoit
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

I have an automation which sends emails reminders to a set of users every week. When it emails the users, it's setup that I get CCd on the reminder email also.

After the email is sent, the automation updates a field of the next reminder date (which is a formula that sets the date to 7 days from the current reminder date).

This works sporadically which is strange to me.

Why might this happen? And what's the fix?

2 Replies 2

Hi, welcome to the forums. Do you have any screenshots of your Automation's setup? Including the Run logs would be helpful too!

Justin Ng
Programme Coordinator at Sistema Aotearoa
https://www.sistemaaotearoa.org.nz/
shawnbenoit
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Sure.

Here are some screenshots of the automation setup

TriggerTriggerEmail SetupEmail SetupEmail setupEmail setupUpdate record to update the next date to send remindersUpdate record to update the next date to send reminders

And here is proof that the automation ran successfully a few days ago, evidence that "the email was sent". But no one ever received the email.

Run history with supposed "sent email" which was never receivedRun history with supposed "sent email" which was never received

Please note that other emails have been received from Airtable AND sometimes when it says the automation ran successfully (like 2 weeks ago), the emails are in fact sent and received by the recipients.