cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Raintiger1971
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there,

I have this automation I have built and it looks right to me and passes the test. The test data populates in the destination table. But when I manually enter data into the source table nothing happens.

Here is the automation:

Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 5.20.30 PM.png

 This is the destination table. The Article Number "F25NSECVR" was populated when I ran the test.

Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 5.12.13 PM.png

This is the source table. I manually entered "F25TEST" and nothing happened.

Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 5.13.05 PM.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

When the record is created, all of the fields are blank, so the automation run does not pass the test. You will need to use a different trigger or create your record using a form. One possible trigger is “when record meets conditions” and put the test for the text in the condition for the trigger.

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

When the record is created, all of the fields are blank, so the automation run does not pass the test. You will need to use a different trigger or create your record using a form. One possible trigger is “when record meets conditions” and put the test for the text in the condition for the trigger.

Raintiger1971
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thank you so much! It took me a minute to figure out what you were trying to explain but now I get it. Posting the setup here in case it's helpful for anyone else.

Screenshot 2024-05-24 at 8.12.07 AM.png