2403 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andrey_Kovalev
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi guys! Recently I have run out of my 50000 automation runs limit. I can see that the last successful automation ran on January 2nd. Does that mean I need to wait until February 2nd for the counter to be reset? Does anybody know any details on the matter?

Thanks in advance for the info.

Andrey

7 Replies 7
Eric_McFetridge
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Your automations will reset whenever your monthly billing cycle starts. So unless you used all 50,000 in one day, it will be less than a month until it resets.

AirBenderMarcus
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Another thing I'll add is that if you are hitting your limit, it may be worth seeing if you can optimize your automations. Look for ways to have an automation perform multiple actions using the branching conditions where it makes sense or even restructuring your data in a way that requires less intercession from automations.

I recall others reaching out to support, perhaps they can assist as a one off? Worth asking for sure, I know I would.

@Eric_McFetridge Hmm, our billing cycle starts on 16th day of the month, but the counter is not reset so far. Will try to reach support.

@AirBenderMarcus That is definitely good reasons, but I know how ran out so quickly. I made several huge automated imports of data. That was once-in-a-while process, so I do not expect such a problem any time soon.

@Karlstens I'm gonna do that.

@Eric_McFetridge They say the counter resets on the first month day. I was unlucky to reach the limit on the January 2nd ))