1756 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khaylhebbbb
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello everyone, Please I need your help I would like to send out an email with two answering options referenced from my table in my base and the user should just be able to pick one option in the email with just one click and automatically the value are being transmitted into the base directly without opening the form. I don't want any form to be seen after pressing the button I just want it to be submitted automatically.

What i have done is to create a form and write a prefill url formular that prefills the form with the option and an extra field that will also be prefilled that works only in the base but when i reference it in the email and preview it doesn't appear at all in the email.
Would it be also possible for the form to be submitted automatically once the button is pressed ?

I would really appreciate any suggestion or insight 
Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Yes, but you can't do that with Airtable's forms. You can only do this by inserting custom webhooks into your emails. I give an entire 20-minute step-by-step demonstration on how to do this from start-to-finish on this episode of the BuiltOnAir podcast.

If it gets too complex for you to setup, I am also available for hire as an expert Airtable consultant to help with advanced use cases like this.

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Yes, but you can't do that with Airtable's forms. You can only do this by inserting custom webhooks into your emails. I give an entire 20-minute step-by-step demonstration on how to do this from start-to-finish on this episode of the BuiltOnAir podcast.

If it gets too complex for you to setup, I am also available for hire as an expert Airtable consultant to help with advanced use cases like this.

khaylhebbbb
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Wow thank you so much for the reply. Very helpful.