Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Re: Automatisation airtable

Solved
Jump to Solution
164 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
farah
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I want to automate the synchronization between two fields in Make and Airtable. I have a “date” field and a “selection” field that contain the same information. I would like the “selection” field to be automatically updated with the same value as soon as the “date” field is filled. How can I achieve this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Mike_AutomaticN
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hey @farah!

Why would you want to use Make? This can be easily achieved with an Airtable automation as the one showed in the image below. 

If I'm missing smth, please feel free to provide further detail!

Mike_AutomaticN_0-1726156575356.png

Best,
Mike, Consultant @ Automatic Nation

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
Mike_AutomaticN
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hey @farah!

Why would you want to use Make? This can be easily achieved with an Airtable automation as the one showed in the image below. 

If I'm missing smth, please feel free to provide further detail!

Mike_AutomaticN_0-1726156575356.png

Best,
Mike, Consultant @ Automatic Nation

Sachin_191
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hey! @farah

This is a perfect scenario for automation using Make.com and Airtable. Here’s a streamlined way to handle the sync between the "date" field and the "selection" field:

• Set up a scenario in Make.com that triggers when the "date" field in Airtable gets filled or updated.
  • Use an Airtable "Search Record" module to fetch the specific record where the "date" is updated.
  • Use a "Set Record" module to automatically update the "selection" field with the value from the "date" field.