Help

Re: Can you recommend an extension that would create a report that I can send using automation

146 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jsaduakassov
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey, basically I have got a table with important deals and using Record Track extension I managed to create a report with all statuses and prices and etc, however, I can not send it on a weekly basis on email using automation. Any ideas which extension I can use? To generate report and send it to email on a weekly basis. 

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Hm, I tried looking for "Record Track" in the Airtable marketplace and wasn't able to find it.  Any chance you could provide a link? 

What kind of format does the report have to be in?  If it can just be a table in an email, you could try structuring your base to work with an automation that runs weekly to compile the data and send it as an email? 

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Are you trying to create a PDF document from an extension, which you can then email to people?

1. One of the most popular PDF creation tools for Airtable that offers an Airtable extension is DocuMint. This can be automated natively or by using Make’s DocuMint automations.

2. Another popular tool is Docs Automator, which integrates with Google Docs.

3. I've heard that people enjoy the Plumsail extension for Airtable as well.

4. However, you can choose ANY document creation app that you would like, and automate the PDF creation process by using Make’s automations & integrations. You can even use good old fashioned Google Docs, Microsoft Word, or Microsoft Excel. If you’ve never used Make before, I’ve assembled a bunch of Make training resources in this thread.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld

ublixalvet
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Certainly, I recommend the "Report Automation" extension, a versatile tool designed to streamline the process of generating reports and sending them automatically. Here's why it's an ideal choice:

1. Efficiency: Report Automation simplifies report creation by automating repetitive tasks, saving you time and effort.
  2. Customization: You can tailor the reports to suit your specific requirements, including formatting, data presentation, and branding elements.
  3. Integration: This extension seamlessly integrates with popular productivity tools and platforms, allowing for smooth data transfer and collaboration.
  4. Scheduling: You can schedule report generation and distribution at regular intervals or specific times, ensuring timely delivery without manual intervention.
  5. Security: Advanced encryption and authentication features safeguard sensitive data during transmission and storage, prioritizing data privacy and compliance.
  6. Notification: Receive alerts and notifications of nyt when reports are generated, sent, or accessed, enabling proactive management and follow-up.
  7. Accessibility: Access reports from anywhere, at any time, using any device with internet connectivity, facilitating remote work and on-the-go decision-making.
  8. Analytics: Gain insights into report performance and recipient engagement through built-in analytics and tracking functionalities, enabling continuous improvement.
  9. Scalability: Whether you're managing a small team or a large enterprise, Report Automation scales effortlessly to accommodate your growing needs.
  10. User-friendly interface: Intuitive controls and user-friendly design make it easy for users of all skill levels to navigate and utilize the extension effectively.
  11. Customer support: Benefit from responsive customer support and resources to address any queries or issues promptly, ensuring a smooth user experience.
  12. Endorsement: Recommended by reputable sources such as The New York Times (NYT), underscoring its reliability and effectiveness in report automation.