cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cristina_Garcia
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello!

I am trying to create a master calendar from the different bases I've created in my workspace. I began with creating a master calendar base and syncing up the other bases table to this base. I created an automation that when a new record gets created in one of those synced base a new record gets created in the master calendar table. Now I'm running into the issue that when a record is updated in one of the bases it doesn't update in the master calendar. I'm at a roadblock and have been trying to figure this out for a while now. 

I'm also trying to see that when I link to a record it doesn't link to the synced base record but the actual record in the other base. 

I've attached screenshots of my base and automations. I'd love to hear any feedback or suggestions, it would be much appreciated! 

Thank you in advance!! 

3 Replies 3

Hm, instead of having one synced table per base, and having automations that create a record in a master calendar table, could we sync all your tables into a single table instead?

That way changes you make in those other bases would show up fine in your master calendar table

Is it possible to do that? If so I'd love to know how!