727 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cole_Wedemeier
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I’ve read the community for how to get the harder-to-read date cleaned up for automation with emails that include that field. I made a new column that formats the date/time to MM/DD/YYY and it populates fine in the table. However, the emails show nothing of that date and just has the space blank in the email.

Here’s the formula I have to set the date format:

Any suggestions?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ben_Young1
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hello Hello!

Could you do me a quick favor and retest your full automation flow starting from the trigger and take a look at the output?

I mirrored your formula and automation and didn’t have any issues with the value being populated into the email.

Generally, I find that retesting the trigger in automation resolves a lot of strange behaviors.

Let me know if it still leads to an empty value in the email preview and we’ll troubleshoot it!

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
Ben_Young1
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hello Hello!

Could you do me a quick favor and retest your full automation flow starting from the trigger and take a look at the output?

I mirrored your formula and automation and didn’t have any issues with the value being populated into the email.

Generally, I find that retesting the trigger in automation resolves a lot of strange behaviors.

Let me know if it still leads to an empty value in the email preview and we’ll troubleshoot it!

@Ben.Young

I had done that a couple times, but I must not have tested from the very start after the last update to the formatting of the date.

Thank you!