Help

Re: Does airtable allow more than 50 Automations per base?

767 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dilipaflog
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey Guys,

I have a base which has 50 Automations. I need more automations in the same base, Is there a pro feature or something I can buy to get more automations @Stephen_Orr1  @TheTimeSavingCo  @kuovonne 

Basically something that allows me to put in ore automatons in the same base.

Thank you guys for the wonderful help you guys provide. Always appreciate it.

Regards,

Dilip

2 Replies 2
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

No, as mentioned in all the other posts about this topic and as mentioned in Airtable’s support article on the topic:

• You can add up to 50 automations to a base. It's important to note that automations that are turned off (inactive) still count against this limit of 50 automations.
  • Additionally, you can create up to 25 actions in one automation. Adding up to 25 actions in one automation may help if you find yourself getting close to the total limit of 50 automations.

If you know how to write scripts, you can potentially have an unlimited number of conditional actions all happening in a single script.

You can also create additional bases to get more automations, but you would need to use scripting to communicate with other bases (or tap into two-way syncing, which is only available for enterprise users).

If you don’t know how to write scripts and you'd like a very easy way of having an unlimited amount of automations with absolutely no coding at all, I always recommend that people build their automations in Make, which offers an unlimited number of automations, an unlimited number of actions, and an unlimited number of automation runs.

There can be a bit of a learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video for Make, along with providing the link to Make’s free training courses.

As Scott said, it is not possible to purchase more named automations.

Sometimes people are able to consolidate existing automations to free up an automation slot. This is often done by examining your triggers and seeing which triggers could be combined. However, when it isn't possible to free up an automation slot, you will need to turn to a third party automation tool.