cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Monica_Castigli
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,
is already 4 days that I’m experiencing that my automation is reporting a fail on Facebook;
I’m receiving an email from Airtable advising about that, but seems everything’s ok with my automation, also because it worked for some weeks without any problem. What’s wrong?
Tks
Antonio
Schermata 2021-03-31 alle 10.20.24

3 Replies 3
Amy_Schrock
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I’m having the same problem. Airtable has not been able to help.

Sorry that I don’t have a direct answer for you (maybe other people here will have some insights for you), but you can definitely make it work with Integromat if you can’t get it working with Airtable’s Automations.

Integromat is a low-code automation & integration platform that has full support for both Facebook and Airtable:

p.s. I am a professional Airtable consultant and a Registered Integromat Partner, and the Integromat links contain my personal referral code. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert consultant to help you with it, please feel free to contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com.

Hi Amy,
I’ve found that all the data about facebook page were lost!. I’ve done a new automation, inserting again the facebook ref. and now it work. I think that airtable have lost the data of my facebook account, that’s all.