Help

Re: Getting rid of the Automation pop up?

Solved
Jump to Solution
2794 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi,

Any idea how to get rid of the Automations pop-up?

Automations - great! - but how of this annoying pop up???

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jason
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

@Greg_F @Kim_B Could you try refreshing your browser again? Our engineers just pushed out a fix for this and refreshing should clear things up.

See Solution in Thread

11 Replies 11
Jason
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hi @Greg_F,

You can click continue, and then you should see an option to dismiss the tooltip (or ‘get started’). Hope that helps!

@Jason an X button would be great, or “Read later” - even being extremely enthusiastic about Airtable, there are moments when I really don’t have time to read it.

BTW - clicking on the “Continue” button does nothing.

Hm sorry about the @Greg_F , I’ll let our team know so they can take a look.

Kim_B
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am having this same problem with the pop-up persisting. “Continue” and “Back” do nothing. I even tried toggling the Automations and clicking around some to see if it would go away. I did not see any option to dismiss the tooltip or get started.

Restarting Chrome, logging out / logging back in also does not help.

Jason
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Thanks for letting us know, and sorry again for the trouble! We’ve alerted our engineers and they’ll be working on this asap.

Jason
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

@Greg_F @Kim_B Could you try refreshing your browser again? Our engineers just pushed out a fix for this and refreshing should clear things up.

Kim_B
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

@Jason…YES! Thank you!

Jason
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Great to hear @Kim_B!

@Jason the pop-up has disappeared. Thanks!

Seems like a major update with all new things coming along! super exciting!

Jason
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

@Greg_F Wonderful! Yes it looks like we had a minor hiccup there with everything else rolling out, but glad it’s all fixed. Thanks again for the early heads up!