Help

How to create hyperlinks from a list of records?

Topic Labels: Automations
767 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ariele_Sgheiza
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have two tables linked together, one with Contacts and one with Themes. One contact can have multiple Themes. The table Themes contains the name of the theme and his URL.
Every time a new contact is created, I want to send an email with an automation. In this email, I would like to insert the name of the theme as an hyperlink with his URL.
Now, this would be easy if the contact had only one theme, but it can have more than one. I can insert the themes only as a List or a Grid, and even if I put the URL is not clickable, is just text.

Screenshot 2022-11-24 at 10.11.29
That’s what I have for now.
Screenshot 2022-11-24 at 10.12.04
And that’s the complete automation: “Typeform x Seekers” is where I have my contacts.
There is a way to transform the URLs in the grid (in the column Status) in a hyperlink?

1 Reply 1

Hi @Ariele_Sgheiza

Welcome to Airtable Community!

There are multiple ways to do that, the List option would work but it wont be clickable yes. There might be a workaround (havent tested it, you might need to test it first).

Create a Rollup field in the Contacts table from the linked Themes table. It would rollup the URLs field in the Themes table, use the expression ArrayJoin(values,“\n”)

Now map this field into the email and see what happens :slightly_smiling_face: