Help

How to embed form inside "Send Email" automation?

Topic Labels: Automations
2180 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Liran_Eitan
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I want to embed a form inside an email automation and I can’t find where I can add HTML blocks to insert the script to Airtable body email sender.
Thanks

5 Replies 5

Welcome to the Airtable community.

Airtable email automations only allow a handful of html tags, and not embed tags. At best you can put a link to the form in your email, not the form itself.

Thanks. Any other alternatives to get embedded form?

It is never a good idea to embed a form in an email, and it is never recommended under any circumstances. This is why you almost never see forms in emails.

However, if you really want to try embedding a form in an email, you can do it with JotForm.

The JotForm support articles below will not only tell you how to do it, but they will also give you many different reasons why you should never do it:

Thanks for the reply.
I totally agree with you, I don’t wish to embed a complete form but only a single Date selector or Yes/No button regarding specific automation item.
Do you have better idea?

In general, you should use links in your emails instead of forms.

Each link in your email could take the person to a form that is partially prefilled for them already.

Alternatively, a link in your email could also trigger a Make.com webhook, which then triggers an entire automation flow and gives the user a response message in their browser.

But again, if you want to try the embedded form path, JotForm gives the instructions on how to do this above.