I’ve built out a reminder that notifies someone when a task due date is reached. The one thing I’m struggling with is getting the “to” field to populate correctly.
I have a tab with all project contacts, including their work email. One the action item tab, an owner is assigned in a lookup field. That then pulls their email in as well, and my intent was to use that column to populate the email TO field. But because it a lookup field, rather than just an email field, the automation is failing. If I replace that with a single email, everything works fine.
The formula I’m trying to use for that field is Field Values → Work Email (from owner) → Value. “Work Email (from owner)” is the lookup that is pulling from another tab based on the selected task owner.