Help

Is it possible to update Airtable via URL click in an email?

Topic Labels: Automations
6552 10
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stephen_Orr
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I’m looking to create an approval email that contains an html button that when clicked, updates an approval status field for the record that triggered the email. Basically a way for approvers to approve from an email. Is this possible with webhooks or otherwise? Thanks

Edit: Not sure if I’m on the right track yet but I created a webhook automation step and sent a test POST request from Postman to the webhook URL which only worked after manually adding the content-type application/x-www-form-urlencoded header to the request. I’m guessing there’s no way to add this header to a URL or no?

10 Replies 10
RogerLee
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Often, you need to use a high-quality proxy server to update urls. A proxy server can be used not only as a means of accessing blocked websites, but can also be used to restrict access to websites for individuals using the network. Businesses can use proxy servers to prevent employees from accessing websites that could damage the company’s network or reduce overall productivity. That’s why I decided to buy a proxy server. This has significantly improved the quality of work.