cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alex75
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi

I’m a beginner and so far I’ve only done one use case with Airtable. Now I would like to use it for my daily life and I thought it would be nice to have a table like Excel linked with all the applications I’ve made via LinkedIn, Welcome to the Jungle and I would like to know if there is an API?

Thank you.

1 Reply 1

Yes, Airtable has a very robust API which you can learn more about here.

You can use this API to integrate Airtable with other apps that have their own APIs, such as the 2 apps you mentioned (LinkedIn and Microsoft Excel).

You can access Airtable's API (and other apps' APIs) by writing your own custom Javascript scripts in Airtable, or by using the DataFetcher.com extension for Airtable.

However, if you're brand new to coding (or if you just don't want to write any programming code at all), you can integrate Airtable's API with no coding at all by using Make's Airtable integrations.

Make integrates Airtable with other apps — you can see all of their LinkedIn modules here, and you can see their Excel modules here.

Even better, if you find something in LinkedIn's API that isn't natively supported by Make, then you can dive into your own custom programming code by using Make's HTTP Module.

There is a small learning curve with Make, which is why I created this list of training resources to help.

p.s. If you ever need to hire an expert Airtable consultant in the future to help you with any of this, always feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consultant — ScottWorld