cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aaron_Buchinger
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi 

I'm trying to set up my base (I have a separate Reminder base just for this purpose) so that it should sync my Airtable to the Outlook calendar, it should show up all my reminders that I have in that base, is there a possibility that it should work both ways? I want to be able to add reminders in my Outlook that will be editable within Airtable but I should be able to create new ones.

I have already created the calendar in my Outlook.

I'm looking to have that it should bring in new ones and export to the same location 

And where do I get the Event ID? What should I be looking out for?

Aaron_Buchinger_1-1697478982616.png

3 Replies 3

I would work with the build in iCal functionality via a calendar view to export into Outlook. 

For the other way around, you could probably use the "calendar import extension", but that's not a live sync, but a manual update.

No doubt Zapier or Make ( @ScottWorld ) are also an (better) option. 

Yes, the best way to set this up would be to use Make’s Outlook Calendar integrations.

You could achieve some of this by using Airtable's built-in Outlook support, but Make is the much more advanced & much  more flexible way of doing this.

There is a small learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video to help. I also provide the links to a few other Make training resources there as well.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld

The issue that I have with the Built-in function is that it's only a one-way sync. and not a 2-way sync.