cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Namacha
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello everyone, 

To begin with, sorry for my writing, I'm French and I'm not used to English yet.

I'm looking to change the status of a column with a simple action, like a button or a formula but I don't know how to go about it.
As you can see in the photo.

I am eager to see your advice to carry out this action, thank you all!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Karlstens
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Do you wish to change all records in an entire table?

I tested automation script, and it maxed out at updating about 5,000 records within the 30 second mark. 

However, all records can be updated via a Scripting Extension app, that processes an entire table over a few minutes. 

I wrote this experiment last month, hopefully it will help you;

https://community.airtable.com/t5/automations/maximum-records-processed-per-automation-script/td-p/1...

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4
Karlstens
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Do you wish to change all records in an entire table?

I tested automation script, and it maxed out at updating about 5,000 records within the 30 second mark. 

However, all records can be updated via a Scripting Extension app, that processes an entire table over a few minutes. 

I wrote this experiment last month, hopefully it will help you;

https://community.airtable.com/t5/automations/maximum-records-processed-per-automation-script/td-p/1...

Namacha

Hi Karlstens !

Thank you very much for your answer, I will look at how this script works but it seems to me to be exactly what I want!
I'll test it and come back to tell you if everything works!
Thanks again.

Namacha

it's perfect and in addition I will be able to learn a little more about scripts!
Thanks a lot.

You’re most welcome. As a side note, I can’t decide which French band is my favourite- Cassius or Phoenix. 😁