Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GolfCartsUSA
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hoping someone can help me with this...

GolfCartsUSA_0-1710772192148.png

So we are a golf cart company, we have a form on webflow that automatically updates our airtable when leads select which upgrades they would like. However, in order to make sure we have enough on hand, we need to be able to track for each upgrade column, how many people have ordered. For this to happen, we would need to be able to filter to a view so that it's only for paying customers, not just everyone that fills out the form.

Ideally we'd like to make this into an interface that shows "Soundbars Ordered" then displays the number of times that upgrade column was checked in the deposits placed view.

5 Replies 5

Could you include a screenshot of how you determine whether a customer is paying or not?  And in your Interface you'd want to have the number of times each upgrade column was checked for paying customers, and so with reference to your screenshot it'd show the values for those 6 checkbox fields, is that right?

There is a checkbox/status that would say deposit placed, then we just filter by view for whether than status is deposit placed or if the checkbox is checked. 

For your second point, I want the interface to say how many people, who are in deposit placed view/status, have clicked the column for a particular upgrade in total. So for example in the screenshot above, it would be like Road Package - Ordered 9 times since 9 leads have selected that AND have placed the deposit

Hmm roger.  May I know what issues you faced while using number elements to display the values?

Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 11.18.43 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 11.18.35 AM.png

Ideally was hoping to see this in a graph as well but unfortunately won't track the data properly

Still looking to solve this if anyone has any ideas!