Help

New Changes in Airtable Pricing Plans halves our Automations and leaves us with no time to react

1242 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DominicAdv
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Not sure if any of you have received the notification that if you're on the pro plan - your automations will be halved from the aldy restrictive 50,000 per month to 25,000 per month (also No more multisource syncs, API limits of 100,000, halving of attachment storage space to 10gb)? Also the support team seems to be not active since the pricing plan was announced - all my emails get diverted to a cliched auto reply when in the past a warm body will be manning the email and helping to resolve the issue. Isn't it industry practice to pmaintain current users on their own legacy plan? The new pricing and lack of support is making us consider other platforms instead Screenshot 2023-08-25 102655.pngScreenshot 2023-08-25 102643.png

5 Replies 5
Gina_Fernandez
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Oh hello fellow disillusioned user, welcome to another lovely edition of Airtable kicks it's small business users in the nuts. Again. Feel free to join in the fun over here. Or here. Or here. Or even here
Bring your pitchfork! I mean it won't do a bit of good, Airtable is famous for not listening, but if you're patient, you may come across some good suggestions for alternative apps (those are the notes I'm taking).

Sorry about our luck!

Exactly why I am here too! Thanks for the links

Karen_Siugzda
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

How can I tell how many automations we are running a month? Does the platform show a tally somewhere?

Thanks

You can check your automation runs in your Workspace Settings section of your Account page. It's on the left hand side of the page underneath where it says Overview, Referrals & Credits, and Recent Activity. Automation runs are by workspace, not by base, so if you have multiple Pro workspaces make sure you check all of them.

Unfortunately, and also sadly predictably, Airtable doesn’t provide historical data on your automation runs, so the best you can do is to estimate what your daily rate by dividing the number of runs you have today by 25, or by checking the numbers over a few days and averaging that amount. It’s not ideal. 

Found it. Thanks so much!