317 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SunLynx
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I have two bases that use automations. In both cases I have problems with the automations triggering.

In the first case the automation triggers for some things but not others. I believe that there may be a cascading automations problem in the first case, but I don’t know how to space things out enough to get all the automations to work correctly.

In the case of the other problem automation it just never triggers, and it may be suffering from a semantics argument. The records are created by an outside automation (the record is being copied over from another base) but I’m only watching the relevant field for updates. I view that as an updated record because the record has to be created first, then that information is copied over, but is it still considered a created record and I need a separate automation for updated records?

Thanks for the help!

1 Reply 1
Adam_Minich
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hello there @SunLynx,

Adam from Airtable here.

For automations-related troubleshooting we recommend checking out this support article.

If that article does not help to resolve your issues, then you’ll notice a note at the bottom of the article that outlines what to send our support team in order to help us better understand your whole base and automation setup.

Thanks~~