1065 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Erin_Alter
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

what is the email send limit using outlook? i can't tell if there is a daily limit of sending emails only if using the regular airtable email function, or if it applies also to emails sent by outlook.

also, is this daily limit per user? or daily per workspace?

we've been thinking about expanding our use of airtable to manage projects. but it would involve assigning many tasks to non-users, and it would also mean sending reminders for overdue tasks. i'm concerned that we would potentially hit that limit quickly. 

thanks!

3 Replies 3
Erin_Alter
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

i should have noted: we have the pro plan.

@Erin_Alter 

Airtable doesn't mention any sending limits in their support article on this topic, so it seems like your limits would be set by Microsoft for your Outlook account.

FYI: Airtable's automations for Outlook can only watch for new Outlook emails & send Outlook emails. It sounds like that's all you need right now. But if you ever need more advanced Outlook automations with Airtable, you may want to check out the list of all of Make's Outlook automations. You can do all sorts of advanced things like saving a draft email to certain users' draft folders, composing an email message with full HTML tags, searching through email messages, replying to messages, etc.

Erin_Alter
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

ok. i stumbled across this issue when researching using airtable to send a newsletter. i didn't experience it myself, but i saw a couple of questions in the community around the topic, seeming to indicate you could only send 100 emails per day- unless they were to other airtable users in your workspace. which is why i was asking.