530 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Leslie_Burke
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

An automation of mine that usually runs fine started throwing this error and failing sporadically. It's for a webhook automation that brings in orders from Shopify. In my attempt to isolate the issue, I've deleted every field from my "Create Record" action, except for Name (single line text) field where I attempt to enter the Customer First & Last name, but it still fails. 🤔 There are no roll-ups on the table where I'm trying to create the records. There are some formula fields on the table, but I'm not trying to write to those fields. Any ideas? The other threads related to this error message in the community forum did not contain an answer.

Screenshot 2024-03-25 at 5.13.48 PM.png

3 Replies 3
dilipborad
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hello @Leslie_Burke ,

Can you please show me what data comes body when the webhook is triggered?

The name field(Text) only accepts text-related values. So if you pass Object to it then I think it creates an error.

Please share some more context as I asked then it will be fixed.

Thanks.

Give 👍

Leslie_Burke
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

@dilipborad Here is a screenshot of the first name & last name part of the webhook body.Screenshot 2024-03-26 at 9.03.06 AM.png

dilipborad
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hello @Leslie_Burke 

Based on your screenshot everything looks good as per what you've set up.

Not 100% sure but the only thing that needs to be cross-checked is, Did that customer object returns a single object with its elements or returns multiple customers in an Array.

If it's a multiple array then you need to use it via script to get specific data.