cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amy_Herman
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi there,

I have a communications calendar that I’m trying to have automate some email sends through the Gmail automation. I have my emails on that table as a lookup field, but the automation isn’t recognizing it as an email address so it’s failing the test.

Is there a formula that will basically copy what’s being looked up and just format properly so that it’s an email address?

Thank you for your help!

Amy

12 Replies 12

If you have a working Lookup field, which I can tell you do based on your screenshots, you should be able to add a Rollup field using the exact same process you did for the Lookup field.

Woohoo! I got the Lookup field to work. Unfortunately, I’m still getting the error I mentioned above. Here are some fresh screenshots.

Screen Shot 2020-10-08 at 23.16.29 Screen Shot 2020-10-08 at 23.16.40 Screen Shot 2020-10-08 at 23.16.50

Amy_Herman
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

@Kamille_Parks I think the ARRAYJOIN() fixed it! I think you and @ScottWorld are going to keep me sane. Thank you for your help (and for repeating yourselves). I have my automation set to run tomorrow, so wish me luck!!