cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RAISE_SHERPAS
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello all,

I am pretty new to using Airtable and have my first issue : I set an automation “when records matches conditions” → “Send Email”.
I have the right table and the right conditions.

What I would like to do : there is 4 records that are currently matching my condition (based on a due date to come in 45 days) but the email only sends the information on the first record and NOT the other 3.

How can I do to make sure that my email includes the other 3 records ? Or at least, that 3 other emails get sent If I can’t put together the info on my 4 records.
The idea would be to have a dynamic alert system when a record matches the due date to come in 45 days.

I hope this is clear enough :slightly_smiling_face:
Thx

5 Replies 5

Welcome to the community, @RAISE_SHERPAS!

It will send from this point forward to any records that match the conditions.

When you run the test, it only sends to the first matching record that it can find.

If you change one of the other records to a different condition, and then change it back again to the matching condition, it will send to that record.

OK I am going to try !
The thing is → I just want to send the name and date of the four records to a single email recipient.

It is impossible to make sure it includes all the records that match the condition at the same time in the same email ?
What you are saying is that each time a record matches, I will have to do what you described manually ?

Thanks a lot !!

No, each record triggers its own individual automation.

If you wanted to combine data from multiple records into a single automation (e.g. a single email message), then you would need to link all of those records to a single record in another table, and then trigger the automation from that single record in that other table.

RAISE_SHERPAS

Okay thanks a lot I think I got it !

Other question : I juste noticed that in my automation, the email adresse linked to the record doesn’t appear in my email sent automatically…
Any idea why ? See Below, the email section is empty…
Thank you again

Not sure about that one. I would email support@airtable.com to see if they can help.