cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nainiket_Desai
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello there,

I have been trying to send all records by email on the scheduled date. This automation works fine, but I want to send a nice grouped view (grouped by 1 field). Any idea how can this be done?

What I want to send >>

what is sends right now >>

PS: I use the free version. Any help would be appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Nainiket_Desai
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thanks, @ScottWorld and @kuovonne for your replies. I was pretty it won’t be possible still wanted to run by experts!

I appreciate your time.

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3

Welcome to the community, @Nainiket_Desai !

Unfortunately, this is not supported by Airtable. I would recommend sending this as a feature request to support@airtable.com.

If you know JavaScript, you could likely write a script that would do this for you. There are also lots of JavaScript experts in this forum who are available for hire as well.

Scripting probably won’t be available to free plans in September, so I wouldn’t go this route unless you plan on upgrading to a Pro account.

Also, Airtable automation emails currently do not support user-defined tables (neither markdown tables nor html tables), so you would need a script to generate an html table and also a 3rd party service capable of sending html formatted emails.

Nainiket_Desai
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thanks, @ScottWorld and @kuovonne for your replies. I was pretty it won’t be possible still wanted to run by experts!

I appreciate your time.