cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sophia_Ahn
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

How can I send a monthly email to an updating group of email addresses?

I need a specific email to send on the 28th of each month. I have created an “email” field under which I have different email addresses in each cell. These are the addresses that the monthly email should send to. It is important that if I add or delete email addresses from the grid, the recipients of the email will be updated. So if I delete an email address from the field before the 28th of a given month, the email will not send to that address. If I add an email address to the field, that email address will be included in the monthly emails.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks

2 Replies 2

Welcome to the community, @Sophia_Ahn!

You can use the SendGrid app to send emails to all the email addresses in a view:

However, the big downside to Airtable apps is that they cannot be automated, so you would need to manually go into the SendGrid app on the 28th of each month to get it to send.

To completely automate the process of sending emails on a regular schedule to an entire Airtable view’s worth of email addresses, I personally use Integromat in conjunction with an email sending service like SendGrid or MailGun:

I vastly prefer MailGun over SendGrid because it is much simpler to setup & maintain, but I mentioned SendGrid because Airtable uses it in their app.

(There are also many other emailing services as well that you can automate with automation tools like Integromat as well, such as Mandrill, MailChimp, and more.)

p.s. If you need help setting any of this up and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant & Integromat partner to help you, please feel free to contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com.

chanar
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Sophia,

Did you already get this solved? You should be able to accomplish this with Outfunnel and Airtable integration. If you are using MailChimp or ActiveCampaign then you can look more into it here Airtable-Mailchimp integration - Seamless and 2-way and Airtable-ActiveCampaign integration - Seamless and 2-way

It will keep your emails synced from your base table with one of those marketing tools.