Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Send table with dossiers related to each responsible person

Topic Labels: Automations
405 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ramagu
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello, I am trying to create an automation using the Repeating Group option but I can't get it to work.

I have a main table where I keep records of customer files. Each record has a responsible party that is linked to another table called "Responsibles," which contains the name and email address of each responsible party.

What I want is for the automation to check the file records every Monday and send an email to each responsible party with a table showing their files.

It is possible that a file may be assigned to more than one responsible party, so that file should appear in the table of the email for the different responsible parties.

I have been testing this but I don't know how to configure it.

Captura de pantalla 2024-06-20 a las 7.49.46.png

Thank you.

1 Reply 1

Try setting up your automation like this:

Screenshot 2024-06-20 at 2.15.17 PM.png

The first "Find Record" action looks for records in "Responsibles" that have a linked customer file, giving us a list of responsible parties that have stuff to look over

The repeating group will then go through this list and use a "Find Record" action to get all the customer files for that specific party, and then send them an email with that set of customer files as a grid

Link to base