264 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lagidiko
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello, I am trying to automate the conversion of SVG attachments in PDF format (in another column).
So far I got this script but doesn't seem to do the job. Anyone has a solution?

2 Replies 2
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

I don’t know JavaScript, so someone else will need to help you out there.

However, if you’re looking for a very simple no-code way of doing this that doesn’t require any JavaScript programming code at all, you can simply use an easy tool like ConvertAPI, and then automate the process using  Make’s ConvertAPI integrations and Make’s Airtable integrations.

If you’ve never used If you’ve never used Make before, I’ve assembled a bunch of Make training resources in this thread.

For example, here is how you would instantly trigger a Make automation from Airtable.

However, if you would prefer to write JavaScript, you can also use JavaScript to communicate with ConvertAPI as well.

And there are plenty of competitors to ConvertAPI, such as CloudConvert, Convertio, and more.

p.s. If your company has a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consultant — ScottWorld 

Hi @lagidiko 

I don't know scripting, but you can easily convert SVGs to PDF files by using ConvertAPI's SVG to PDF converter.

Also, you don't even need to know scripting to do this. If you want to do this in a completely no-code way, you can simply use Make's ConvertAPI automations & integrations.

If you’ve never used Make before, I’ve assembled a bunch of Make training resources in this thread. For example, here is how you would instantly trigger a Make automation from Airtable.

Hope this helps! If you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with anything Airtable-related, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consultant — ScottWorld