134 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Boaglawpllc
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi. We're using the Teams integration to send notices from AT when something happens (new email meeting a criteria, new client opened, etc.).

The messages come through to Teams but are never bolded in the channels list and we don't get notifications. (Notifications work fine for all else.) We've reinstalled, re-linked, emptied the cache, everything.

Is this a Teams problem?

1 Reply 1
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Hmmm… it could be a bug in Airtable.

Personally, I would check if the same thing happens when you use Make’s Teams integrations & automations.

If it works fine with Make, then you may want to report it as a bug to support@airtable.com.

If you’ve never used Make before, I’ve assembled a bunch of Make training resources in this thread.

For example, here is how you would instantly trigger a Make automation from Airtable.

I also give live demonstrations of how to use Make in many of my Airtable podcast appearances here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqssva4liHRwHhQIpTXekG8WObEoyC2F1

Hope this helps! If you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with anything Airtable-related, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consultant — ScottWorld