793 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Martin_Malinda
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello, for the past few days, we've been getting fails on automated tweets. This seems like an error on Airtable side, right? Is everybody experiencing this now? This shouldn't be about crossed limits, as the limit is based on the connected account right? So it has to be that AT still uses the API v1.1 as opposed the v2.0 version?

Thanks!

Screenshot 2023-06-25 at 14.20.14.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Unfortunately, Airtable has discontinued its Twitter automation actions, so you will need to access Twitter in another way.

If you know how to write code, you can write your own JavaScripts or use DataFetcher.com.

Otherwise, the best no-code way to access Twitter is to use Make

Here is the link to Make’s Twitter v2 integrations.

Here is Make’s documentation on how to configure your Twitter API with API v2.

There can be a bit of a learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video for Make, along with providing the link to Make’s free training courses. There are also many Make experts hanging out there who can answer other Make questions.

If you need to trigger a Make scenario instantly from Airtable with no delays, check out this thread.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld 

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Unfortunately, Airtable has discontinued its Twitter automation actions, so you will need to access Twitter in another way.

If you know how to write code, you can write your own JavaScripts or use DataFetcher.com.

Otherwise, the best no-code way to access Twitter is to use Make

Here is the link to Make’s Twitter v2 integrations.

Here is Make’s documentation on how to configure your Twitter API with API v2.

There can be a bit of a learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video for Make, along with providing the link to Make’s free training courses. There are also many Make experts hanging out there who can answer other Make questions.

If you need to trigger a Make scenario instantly from Airtable with no delays, check out this thread.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld 

Ahh, I think I might call a Pipedream webhook in a short script then, thanks for the super quick response!

You’re welcome! Glad I could help!