703 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daniela
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

The UNDO option in the top right us missing since yesterday’s update - does anyone know where to find it?

4 Replies 4
Jeremy_Martin
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

There are more things that I can’t find. Before there was a option to make a change life, now it seems like it is done the moment you select finish editing. This sucks, because I often save changes halfway through testing and only get back to finish the changes a day or two later. How can I save changes without making them live. ?

Jeremy_Martin
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

You might want to try Ctrl + Z to undo changes

If you’re looking for either the Snapshots button or Base Trash, the button is still in the top right. Its just one button now.

@Jeremy_Martin I don’t really understand what you’re saying. Are you talking about editing field values or something else? Because Airtable is still saving changes as you type in field values, that behavior hasn’t changed as far as I can tell.

This is when editing automation scripts. I see that you can now update or discard the changes. So it is kind of available again. I will save my scripts locally when I need to save a WIP version.

Thanks