859 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joel-Bar_Na
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I want to have my date of payment updated automatically to the next month whenever it is reached but I am having some issues with having it to work. I already have a trigger that executes emails once the date of payment is a week to or has been reached.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

In your screenshot, you're attempting to update the formula field which is why you're facing the error.  Try updating the automation so that you're updating the "Date of Payment" field with the value of the formula field

If you DM me an invite link to your base I can set it up for you real quick too

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3

You could try creating a formula field with DATEADD() and add one month to the "Date of Payment" value.  You could then use that field's value in your 'Update Record' action and paste it into the "Date of Payment" field, does that make sense?

Having tried what you said, I am facing a problem where I can't link the formula field as I am told "This field can't be used because it is computed". I seriously need more assistance.

In your screenshot, you're attempting to update the formula field which is why you're facing the error.  Try updating the automation so that you're updating the "Date of Payment" field with the value of the formula field

If you DM me an invite link to your base I can set it up for you real quick too