3808 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pascal_Vallet
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I have created an automation to add in a specific google calendar an event when the date and time is indicated in a specific field called “Follow-up Meeting” in my airtable database. It works.
Now, I would like to update the event in google calendar if the date and time in the field “Follow-up meeting” in airtable is updated. I have created a trigger but I have a problem as I cannot inform the “Event ID”. What should I do?

16 Replies 16
Grace_Robinson1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Screen Shot 2022-11-14 at 11.47.01 AM

This is very helpful. I think I’m closer but still missing something!
A little confused on the “Record ID” picklist of list/grid view. And should I make the next step conditional? THANK YOU!

Screen Shot 2022-11-14 at 11.48.25 AM

Assuming Event ID is coming from your trigger, it will never be empty. Your condition should instead be “[Find Records → length] > 0”

In the first action (finding the record)? Or the second action (updating the record)?

The second. You cannot conditionally search for records if the search results in 0 results: how would Airtable know there are no results until it searches?

Ah, of course. Okay, hopefully last question. Is there another formula or something for the “Record ID” after the condition is met? Feels so close… thank you for your help.

Screen Shot 2022-11-14 at 12.15.50 PM

You are still saying “use the Google Event ID as the Airtable Record ID”. You should be pulling the List of Airtable Record ID, not the List of ‘Google Calendar ID’.

It worked!!! Thank you so much.